Looking for a career, as a Roofer, Alupro have then option for you. If you are looking for a new challenge where your work hard and gain, a recognition and reward? Then look no further than Alupro, a small company of Roofers in Cork.
At Alupro, we’ve built one of the most dynamic, cutting-edge, and successful teams in the building products industry with the financial results to prove it. Our Cork headquarters, our standards are high and the opportunities for career advancement are limited only by your desire to succeed.
If you’re excited by the idea of working for a company, in a fast-paced environment where you can truly make a difference, then Alupro Roofers may be the place for you.
We are looking for a Roof Repair Manager for our Cork area office, the manager will be responsible for attending customer and other industry related activities as required. This position will aid in conducting training for customers regarding products, via dealer, contractor meetings, and other means.
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Sale of the Alupro Roofers Services within the County of Cork and Surrounding area
· In care of the promotional of Alupro Roofers to architects, builders, building owners, property managers, contractors
· Responsible for solving customer complaints as assigned by the director
· Assist with meeting our manager and strategies to achieve corporate goals
· Work in conjunction with the manager to reach further markets with architects, property owners, and consultants to promote the use of Alupro Roofers products.
A healthy interest in Roofing. Sales experience and some building materials experience. Excellent communication skills. Candidate must also be highly motivated, energetic and able to present well to large groups.
This position offers an aggressive and rewarding sales commission program, cell phone, laptop, and company vehicle.
We offer competitive salary, benefits, and package for all full-time permanent positions.
Alupro Roofers is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or status.